Best Co-Approximation In Weighted Space
Journal of University of Anbar for Pure Science,
2022, Volume 16, Issue 2, Pages 79-83
AbstractIn this paper, we present best co- approximation in weighted space. The results considered are these of existence of functions of best co- approximation, specifications of co-a proximal and specification co- Chebyshev subspaces.
- H. berens and U. westphal, (1980), on the best co-approximation in Hilbert space, Devore and K. Scherer, Eds, Academic press, New york, 7-10.
- T. D. Narang, (1986), On best coapproximation, Ranchi Univ. Math. J., p.p. 49-56.
- T. D. Narang, (1991), On best coapproximation in normed linear spaces, Rocky Mountain J. Math., 22, 265-287.
- T. D. Narang and S. P. Singh, (1997), Best coapproximation in locally convex spaces, Tamkang J. Math 28, p.p.1-5.
- G. S. Rao and R. Sara Ranan, (2003), strongly unique best co-approximation, Kyungpook Mathematical J., Vol. 43, p.p.519-538.
- S. mod ares and M. debghami, (2011), Best simultance, best co-approximation in normed linear spaces, proceeding of the 42nd Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference Vali-Asr university, Rafsanhan, Iran 5-8 September, p.p. 413-416.
- T. D. Narang and S. Gupta, (2015), Proximinality and co-approximinality in metric linear spaces, Ann. Univ. Mariae Curie-Sklodowska Seet. A, 69(1), (2015), p.p. 83-90.
- T. D. Narang and S. Gupta, (2016), on Best approximation and best co-approximation, Thai. J. Math., 14 ,p.p. 505-516.
- P. Bandyopadhyay, Y. Li and D. Narayana, (2008), Proximinality in Banach spaces, J. Math. Anal. Apple. 341 ,p.p. 309-317.
- Z. H. Zhang, C. Y. Liu and Z. Zhaou, (2015), Some examples concerning proximinality in Banach Space, J. Approx. Theory, 200, p.p.136-143.
- J. Kavikumar, N. S. Manian, M.B.K. Moorthy, (2014), Best Co-approximation and Best Simultaneous Co-approximation in Fuzzy Normed Spaces, World Academy Scince, Mathematical and Computational Scienes, Vol. 8, no. 1, p.p. 211-217.
- J. Kavikumar, N. S. Manian, M.B.K. Moorthy, (2014), Best Co-approximation in Fuzzy Anti-n-normed Spaces, World Academy Scince, Engineering and Technology, International of Mathematical and Computational Sciences, Vol. 8, no 4, p.p.162-165.
- Article View: 23
- PDF Download: 14